Easter is here and this year Clarringon has set up a maze in the little park close to the Hof. I managed to get in an out without any help before Christmas, quite an achievement for somone able to get lost in a glass of water and celebrated my achievement by spending a few marks in delicious Clarrington's candy.
Monday, 11 April 2022
Herr Clarrington's Eggs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MIST
So sorry, I can't even switch the Sun on in Paris these days. I need vitamins. Real life is finishing with "my driver". Chee...
-
Allo mes amies! I trust this little note finds you in excellent spirits. I have been rather busy of late—nothing unpleasant, quite the opp...
-
(thank you to Charlie Chaplin channel in YouTube <3 <3 <3 ) Although this film won't be made for another 23 years, today ...






No comments:
Post a Comment